TRON (TRX) Partners with Sistemkoin
TRON’s token migration and blockchain upgrade are gaining immense support since the token migration has commenced. The new partnership of TRON (TRX) is with a Turkish Exchange named Sistemkoin.
Sistemkoin is an exchange which aims to make trading secure and simple. TRON launched its virtual machine on May 25. It launched MainNet on May 31. It has scheduled the token migration on June 21 and the first 27 super representative elections on June 26.
In the past couple of days, TRON has been in headlines for the new developments. Recently, TRON launched Odyssey V2.0.3 and TronWallet. Apart from this, TRON also announced $20K incentive plan, acquired BitTorrent and got listed on BitForex too.
The Tron Foundation had also announced that they would be burning 1,000,000,000 TRX worth about 50 million USD in today’s market. TRON has been running the community with an open concept. TRON has committed itself to build a strong decentralized network and it is currently at the tenth rank as per the crypto charts. It has a market cap of $3.1 billion.
Sistemkoin Exchange includes various features like:
1. Their system uses google authenticator for maximum protection and security.
2. 98% of all the coins are kept offline in cold wallets.
3. Investments require maximum 15 minutes of time.
4. User-friendly interface to ensure the best user experience
5. 24-hour support along with 24*7 live chat and telephonic support.
6. 0.015% commission on all sales and purchases.
7. Withdrawal and deposit of coins is simple and quick.
Medium page of TRON Foundation read:
“With this date approaching, today, Sistemkoin announced that it would support the TRON blockchain upgrade and token migration. Investors only need to deposit TRX’s ERC-20 tokens to Sistemkoin before June 24th in 2018 (UTC+8) and will receive the equivalent TRX token after mainnet launch. No transaction is affected during the migration.”
A Twitter announcement was also made by the TRON Founder, Justin Sun.
— Justin Sun (@justinsuntron) June 22, 2018
Follow us on Telegram!