Ranked 37th in the list of the top cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, the crypto exchange CoinTiger would be listing TRX/BITCNY, TRX/BTC, and TRX/ETH trading pairs at 16:00 on May 4th,2018(UTC+8).
In its official notice, the crypto exchange notified users that:
1. TRX deposit will be available at 16:00 on May 3rd.
2. TRX/BITCNY、TRX/BTC、TRX/ETH trading pairs will be available at 16:00 on May 4th.
3. TRX withdrawal will be available at 16:00 on May 9th.
According to CoinMarketCap—which just got a new logo and an iOS app—the 24-hour trading volume of CoinTiger has been 52,982,868 USD.
- Despite being relatively new, the Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange has managed to gain quite some traction in the short span of time it has been in the market.
- CoinTiger is transparent about the legal entity behind it and its base of operation. This might sound minor, but there is no denying that it adds to the credibility of the crypto exchange.
- It supports 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) which is quite an important security measure to prevent unauthorized people from accessing your account even if they have somehow obtained your password.
- It has 0.1 percent “makers” and “takers” fee which makes it a good option for investing. The industry average is 0.2 percent to 0.25 percent, which makes CoinTiger highly alluring.
- CoinTiger has a form which users can use for business inquiries which makes them open for consulting and cooperation.
- It has a relatively decent interface with charts provided by TradingView which can be expanded to the full screen.
TRON (TRX) is currently being traded at 0.087486 USD. The cryptocurrency is getting listed on a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges it wasn’t previously present. With the addition of TRON on CoinTiger, both TRON and CoinTiger would benefit.