preCharge ICO Review
The preCharge team has 14 members with every member having a vital role to play in ensuring the success of the project. Th team members are:
- Alex Corral: Corral has over 20 years of experience in startups, marketing, and businesses in general.
- Eddie Medina: Medina is an expert cybersecurity and private application transport consultant.
- John Radford: Radford is an application development specialist with an experience of over 13 years.
- Jovan Jovanović: Jovanović is an iOS/Android developer.
- Ralph Dahm: Dahm is the Chief Executive Officer at preCharge.
- Larry Cameron: Cameron is an experienced Chief Technology Officer with a demonstrated history working in the information technology industry.
- Mark Justice: Justice is the spokesperson at preCharge
About the ICO
Token Symbol: PCPi
Token Supply: 10,000,000,000 PCPi
Initial Offering Price: 100 PCPi = $1.00 USD
Currencies Accepted: ETH
Hard cap: 25,000,000 USD
Soft cap: TBD
Token Type: ERC20
preCharge is a global solution provider with a core focus on maximizing order process efficiency and risk
mitigation. Our primary goal is to assist merchants in doing more business throughout the world online and
off. We are the official service provider of the Certified Payments program and an active supporter of the war
against transaction fraud. preCharge maintains thousands of industry, banking, and government relationships
throughout the globe and has serviced thousands of merchants over the past 5 years while maintaining one of
the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry. Our solutions are tailored specifically to a merchant’s
needs while still reacting to dynamic requirements quickly and efficiently, effectively utilizing our vast network
of relationships and resources. Since 2003, preCharge has enabled merchants to capture billions of dollars in
lost revenue and has provided the tools, resources, and relationships necessary to do business in over 200
countries around the world.
When it comes to the products preCharge has to offer, they have preCharge Blockchain and preCharge Utility Token.
Potential for Idea
There are a lot of problems when it comes to verification of the identity and transactions in the market as for now. While there are many products available in the market working towards providing a better system for identity and transaction verification, they aren’t as efficient as is required to ensure complete safety.
preCharge allows Consumers and Merchants to validate their Identity and Transactions instantly with its foolproof system. At its core, the system uses the Skein hashing function, which is perhaps the fastest and the best method of encryption in the market right now. The Skein hashing function allows it to be fast enough to validate the identity and transactions of the users instantly.
The idea is certainly one with great potential. If things go as planned, their solution would be the best one in the market. Their solution is highly scalable and is totally secure.
preCharge has had the largest bug bounty we have ever seen. It has been promoted on all social media channels from Telegram, Facebook, and Twitter to Whatsapp, FB Messenger, Reddit, and Tumblr. They have been pushing content on their official accounts on a regular basis and have been able to generate quite a stir in the blockchain community. They have 27,800 followers on Twitter and 11,338 followers on Facebook.
Pros & Cons
Some of the benefits of going for preCharge include:
- You don’t need to worry about Multiple Wallets, Multiple Logins, and Multiple Registrations
- You don’t need to pay a Network fee for inter preCharge Wallet Transfers even with Bitcoin
- You can transfer tokens between preCharge Wallets, Bitcoin, and PCPi instantly
- You can avail instant deposits for PCPi and Bitcoin
- It is based on Universal Open Source Standards and is hence complete and transparent
- It secures your wallet with a three-factor authentication making it highly secure
The only downside of choosing preCharge is that it uses Skein hash function and not SHA. Hence many would find it harder to trust it which may affect how they serve users.
*This is only a review and not financial gospel. Please invest at your own discretion*