IP.Gold ICO Review
IP.Gold has a small, yet well-rounded team of 4 members with a 4-membered advisory board. The team is pretty experienced in their respective fields. However, when it comes to experience in the blockchain industry, they don’t have much to offer. What the team lacks in terms of experience in the blockchain industry, the team covers up with their team of experienced advisors. Here are the members of the team:
- David Callender: Serial Entrepreneur and Patented inventor, involved in the startup and development of 15+ companies in the technology and supply-side space in past 30 years. Proven track record in IP Asset Monetization and Global Network, Data Center development and Executive Management as an IT Director, CIO or Executive Management consultant for Global 1000 companies.
- David Grieshaber: Entrepreneur and Patented Inventor, an innovative lifelong technologist that’s driven, highly skilled in executive management, operations and an Accredited Investor with a
successful career of 27+ years building companies through strong leadership with facility and operations management within the Data Center, IT/Data Networking and Internet arenas.
- Paul Hackett: Experienced entrepreneur, start-up professional and executive manager with a 15+ year history bringing innovative products and services to market and managing highly complex project sales teams. Proven track record in IT infrastructure development and management, IT Sales development, and IP Asset Monetization.
- Klara Dachova: Klara is the Community Manager in the project. She is the face of the project and takes care of the relationship of the team with the community.
- Alan Donenfeld: Advisor. Successful investor, financial advisor, FINRA broker-dealer, and founder of pre-IPO and crowdfunding companies, including CityVest.com and Paragon Capital hedge fund. Founding member of the Forbes Real Estate Council with 35+ years of experience, primarily in private equity and mergers and acquisitions, at Bear Stearns, E.F. Hutton and others.
- Tyler Sanford: Advisor. Early-adopter blockchain enthusiast, crypto investor, successful ICO marketer and advisor on 8 ICOs raising $130+ million, and former Major League Baseball player always searching for new and innovative ways to help businesses meet their goals. Proven track record in marketing for successful tech companies, including Yelp and Zenefits.
- Evan Kristel: Advisor. With 25+ years of sales, alliances & Biz Dev experience in the telecom and IT arena, Evan brings a unique perspective on opportunities in the Unified Communications & Collaboration segment, including deep knowledge of social, mobile, and the voice/video/web collaboration market and cloud technology.
- Comsa: Advisor. ICO solutions and launch ecosystem, part of Tech Bureau, Inc. of Japan, partnered with and listed on ZAIF exchange, raised over $96,000,000 from their ICO in Q4 2017 (350% over target). Exceptional ICO advisory and global leadership team of over 60 people with deep experience in crypto, legal, business and technology implementation and fundraising.
About the ICO
Token Symbol: IPG
White Paper link: https://ip.gold/IP.Gold-ICO-WhitePaper.pdf?pdf=English_WhitePaper
Token Supply: 20,000,000 IPG
Initial Offering Price: 1 IPG= 1 USD
Currencies Accepted: BTC, ETH, XEM, CMS, USD
Hard cap: 20,000,000 IPG
Soft cap: 13,000,000 IPG
Token Type: ERC20
IP.Gold is an IP address management and investment company that maximizes the monetization and market value of IP address assets. IP addresses, specifically IPv4 addresses, i.e. 126.96.36.199, have a significant value outside of connecting us to the internet or serving web pages. Online advertising, social media, content publishing, Internet security, proxy/VPN, Blockchain and more wouldn’t be possible without IP addresses.
IP.Gold’s product is the IP.Gold ecosystem which maximizes monetization of services which are delivered on IP addresses. It takes IP addresses and then assigns them to services in its revenue generation lifecycle. It allows IPs to get multiple services delivered simultaneously. Depending on the phase it is on in the lifecycle, it allows a single service to be delivered to the IP on a long-term basis as well.
The benefit here is that there is long-term revenue stability as well as short-term revenue maximization. It is highly scalable and as more IP addresses add up the revenue increases.
IP.Gold plans to leverage Smart Contracts and the Blockchain technology for expanding into secure IP address transfers, automated escrow-backed asset transfers and for crypto payments for IP address assets. It would later utilize AI and automation as well.
Potential for Idea
Given the fact that the digital assets industry is already a great success, there is certainly great potential for the idea. Moreover, since the idea is scalable, it is here to stay for long. However, it comes down to the team to decide how far they can take the idea.
When it comes to marketing, the IP.Gold team has left no stone unturned. On their Telegram group, they have 25,470 members! On Facebook, over 400 people follow them, and on Twitter, they are followed by 19,300 followers!
Pros & Cons
Some of the benefits of going for IP.Gold include:
- They have a good idea.
- Their advisory board is quite experienced.
- The idea is highly scalable.
The disadvantage of going for IP.Gold is that the team is not quite experienced when it comes to the blockchain technology.
*This is only a review and not financial gospel. Please invest at your own discretion*