ImmVRse ICO Review
ImmVRse has a strong 13 membered team which is complete in itself. Their team is sufficient to take care of every aspect of the project. They have members for conceptualization, development, marketing, handling finances, managing the project, strategizing, and community management—which is basically everything you would need to make a team complete in all aspects. The team members are:
- Farabi Shayor: Shayor is a marketing professional with ACIM certification. He has 10 years of background experience and is an active blockchain researcher and investor. Shayor is proficient in Ethereum/Solidity and has 2.5 years of experience in producing VR media content. He has worked with a number of SMEs and is currently leading a team of medical students to conduct research on VR-neuroscience.
- Limon Rahman: Rahman is an entrepreneur and an angel investor. He is a crypto evangelist and trader with 14 years of experience in Financial Control and Management. Rahman is an expert in establishing businesses in a wide array of industries.
- Adrian Chan: Chan has 4 years of experience in marketing and journalism and has previously cofounded MadBuzzHK Hong Kong’s next hit English online magazine. He is proficient in developing online content and in disruptive technologies.
- Mark Higgins: Higgins has 15 years of experience in IT project management. He is highly experienced in managing over $100 million USD IT infrastructure and application projects
- Peter Gostincar: Gostincar has over 8 years of experience as a developer. He is highly experienced in managing large scale software and android app development project and has worked with some of the largest companies in EU. He is proficient in JS, Python PHP, JAVA, and SQL.
- Robin Ware: Ware has an extensive background in solutions architecture, digital transformations, and content management systems. He is adept at managing the technology/architecture roadmap and contributing to the complete lifecycle of digital programmes.
- Jason Taylor: Taylor is an experienced strategy, business model, and change specialist. He is the head of the largest agile program in EU with £2billlion+ budget. Taylor is a management consultancy award winner, lean six sigma black belt, and certified scrum-master. He is an expert in RPA and implementation of business operating model.
- Caroline Tibbitts: Tibbitts is a multi-skilled PRINCE2 and Agile Project Manager with 8 years of Project Management experience in a lot of different project areas with budgets exceeding £1,000,000.
- Tony Freeman: Freeman is a Certified Scrum Master (PSM) known for applying technical skills and strong business acumen to deliver both tactical and strategic technology solutions. He has managed teams in full life-cycle dev projects and able to translate complex business problems into simple concepts.
- Samira Cheufri: Cheufri is an application developer with multiple years of experience in Android development and proficiency in C++, JS, Python.
- Shama Shiblee: Shiblee is a highly motivated graduate in BA (Hons.) English. She is an experienced freelance social media content developer, journalist, and a part-time lyricist. Shiblee has an expertise in writing content for press-release, manage groups and able to communicate effectively in multiple languages.
- Saraf Chowdhury: Chowdhury is a Human Resources (HR) and Finance executive with a practical understanding of financial data and business requirements. She is highly efficient in incorporating leadership skills to achieve business objectives. Currently, she is pursuing the final year of bachelor’s degree in HR and Finance with outstanding academic records.
- Ahmad Dewanto: Founder of Arteezy Management, Dewanto is a campaign manager with multiple years of experience, handling successful bounty management projects including Odem, Realisto, CryptoBnB and many others. He has efficient management skills and is very enthusiastic about blockchain technology.
About the ICO
Token Symbol: IMV
White Paper link: https://immvr.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Whitepaper-ImmVRse-3.0.pdf
Token Supply: 300,000,000 IMV
Initial Offering Price: 1 IMV = 0.2 USD
Currencies Accepted: ETH
Hard cap: 20,000,000 USD
Soft cap: 5,000,000 USD
Token Type: ERC20
ImmVRse is a decentralized VR content sharing platform that will allow VR content creators, brands and advertisers around the world to inspire, collaborate, and produce some of the highest-quality VR content available online. The hybrid DApp will act as both a marketplace and a content distribution platform. ImmVRse will employ its own unique digital currency, the ImmVRse token (IMV), which will be used as the form of payment between all parties within the ecosystem.
ImmVRse’s product is the ImmVRse Network which consists of ImmVRse Token, ImmVRse Wallet, ImmVRse Protocol, ImmVRse (ĐApp), ImmVRse Decentralised Engine, and User Retention Engine. The token, wallet, and protocol are self-explanatory so let’s discuss what the DApp, Decentralised Engine and User Retention Engine are all about.
DApp is the decentralized VR application where brands can directly hire content creators. This platform
also allows companies to advertise and users to watch and subsequently receive rewards for interacting
with the application.
The Decentralised Engine is a solidity based algorithm on blockchain that is at the very core of powering ImmVRse ĐApp. The system is being developed to connect ImmVRse Token, ImmVRse ĐApp and all of its users on the platform.
The User Retention Engine is an algorithm for blockchain, designed specifically to retain users within the ecosystem. The blockchain algorithm enables users to directly engage with Virtual Reality content producers by earning reward badges. Furthermore, the system will be designed to reward the viewers for simply interacting with the application. A portion of advertiser’s payment will be distributed to the viewers for watching, sharing and voting on the app.
Potential for Idea
The current market faces a lot of problems such as complexities with content distribution, payment model, revenue generation, and slow growth. There are multiple platforms which support VR but the content creators on each individual platform are less in number due to expensive cameras and the fact that the traditional market is saturated. Moreover, a lot of countries have put limitations on payments using legislative restrictions.
ImmVRse would provide a common platform for viewers, advertisers, and businesses to interact, help and inspire each other for creating class-apart VR content. Harnessing the power of the decentralized network, ImmVRse aims to create an efficient and self-sustaining ecosystem. It shifts the power of sharing to the community by removing the middlemen from the workflow and takes just a few seconds to send and receive payments without paying a hefty processing fee. Moreover, it allows creators to attract lucrative contracts from employers, as well as creating customized content for companies and high profile global brands. The system not only rewards creators but also viewers.
ImmVRse has been marketing their project pretty well on major social media channels. They have been sharing relevant posts pertaining to their project and have been creating their own posts to interact with viewers on Facebook; 9.5k+ followers. On Twitter; 5k+ followers, they have been following the same strategy. Medium is where they have made things most interesting and informative by regularly posting intriguing articles. On Instagram, they have been posting images which give insights about the project to the users making it more personal. They have an active Telegram group of 12,005 members and have a noticeable presence on Reddit and etherscan.io.
Pros & Cons
Some of the benefits of going for ImmVRse include:
- It gives a lot of room for creativity
- It makes decision making decentralized
- It eradicates high transaction fees
- It is quick and easy
- It rewards both creators as well as viewers
The only downside of choosing ImmVRse is that there is a lot of competition in the segment they are in. So a wrong decision might throw them out of business and their users in jeopardy.
*This is only a review and not financial gospel. Please invest at your own discretion*