NANO Treasure Hunt is Live in London
NANO has launched a ￡5000 treasure hunt in London. While it may be a PR stunt, some have termed it as a cute one.
This treasure hunt is launched through the partnership of NANO and the London Block Exchange. The treasure hunt is in the celebration of NANO’s listing on the London Block Exchange and consists of a series of five cryptic riddles. The clues will take participants through a tour of London, and the first two clues are already available. They are as follows.
- Enter the dragon, 10 corners his lair where 18th century stories are told of traders and drinking, of silver and gold, the riches of NANO are what you’ll find there.
- Head east from the beast that bears different form,to the nine of its siblings in circular track. This journey will take you from cold towards warm, an indelible scripture.
All five clues will be needed to be solved to be able to crack the passcode that will be available at the final location.
The first clue refers to the dragon in the tale of St.George, and with almost certainty, the financial district of London. The second clue refers to the circle line, however, may require a cryptologist to figure out the further clues that are no doubt about to get more and more complex.
How to Enter the #RealCryptoHunt ?
If you crack the passcode, you can claim the prize. All you need to do is.
- Write down the passcode on a piece of paper
- Below the passcode write NANO /GBP only at LBX.com
- Take a selfie with the paper
- Tweet the finished image to @LBXSocial and use the hashtag #RealCryptoHunt.
While NANO released mobile wallets in June, its partnership with the London Block Exchange is the first piece of real good news this year. While hailed as a potential star, it has suffered a slump this year.