Global Spy ICO Review
Global Spy has a team of 7 members and 3 advisors. However, a team is never complete without someone to handle the finances. This is something the team lacks. The team members and the advisors are:
- Jori Falkstedt: Jori started his importing business in 1999. His company is now one of leading importer of garden machines with leading brands like Briggs & Stratton and Ambrogio amongst others in Finland. Importing products from all over the world requires careful investigation of sellers, and until 2005 he bought the information from another investigation company. During 2005 he hired the first investigators for his company`s purposes and in 2012 the investigations were separated to its own company J2P2-Invest Ltd.
- Pasi Kemppinen: Pasi has a long history of global engineering projects mostly in the building industry. After J2P2- Invest was founded in 2012 Pasi has been focused on investigations. Pasi is focused on deep investigations which need personal visits and deeper analyzing of the target company. At a moment he is focused to work in countries where we don’t have a country-specific investigator yet.
- Pasi Suominen: Pasi is a robust full stack developer and systems administrator. First experience in programming with 6508, embedded development over a decade. Has a deep understanding of cryptocurrencies and encryption algorithms. Pasi will lead the development of the Global Spy Platform and cloud technology. Strong background in open source technology.
- David Mc Dade: David has been working as a police officer, and he has a long history in the military police in West Point NY and South Korea. Currently, David is living half of the time at Arizona and half at the Philippines. That’s why David has an opportunity to handle two areas. After Police officer training he had special training from enforcing the law as well as providing security to Army Personnel, completed formal Military Police training including self-defense, Special Weapons and Tactics (S.W.A.T.), FBI survival training.
- Kaiyang Jiang “Sunny”: Sunny has over 18 years of business investigation experience in importing and exporting business. From 2005 Sunny has provided all inspections for purposes related to China. Sunny will lead the reporting team.
- Han Jia: Han has been doing investigations on both people and companies in China for over ten years. Since 2016 he has been sharing his knowledge with our team. Han has been working as an export manager for over ten years and he has been running his own company on product trading.
- Joycee Navarro: Joycee is one of the first team members of the Global Spy team and has been handling marketing and different office ops tasks for years. These days she also serves the Global Spy community and shares the announcements on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, and Medium. Joysee also writes most of the press releases for the team.
- Simon Cocking: Advisor. Simon Cocking is Senior Editor at Irish Tech News – with over 726,000 unique monthly views, Editor in Chief at CryptoCoinNews, and freelances for Sunday Business Post, Irish Times, Southern Star, IBM, G+D, and others. He is a top-ranked member of the ‘People of Blockchain’ (currently ranked at #1 / 23,000). He is also a business mentor and advisor working with 100+ successful ICOs to date. He also been named many global Twitter influencer lists in the last 12 months. He is an accomplished public speaker at events including TEDx, Web Summit, Dublin Tech Summit, and overseas in Dubai, Singapore, Moscow, Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tbilisi, Riga, Porto, Dublin and Helsinki in the last 12 months. He has been based in Ireland for over 22 years and has co-founded or founded seven successful companies.
- Shaf Zaman: Advisor. Aged 26, he is a young and early riser in the crypto world who has created a reputable profile and discovered the potential of BTC, XRP & ETH long before they shook the whole financial industry. His background includes more than 3 years of experience trading currencies, in both the Forex & Crypto markets. Shaf has over 5 years of experience in the digital advertising industry. He is CEO and Co-Founder of Crypto Society, an analyst with ICObench and Marketing Advisor for Multiple successful ICOs.
- Artem Cobrim: Legal Advisor. Artem acts as a lawyer and entrepreneur at the law firm Test Pilot. Artem has a unique experience of ICO legislation and has been involved in the necessary approvals and documentation at dozens of ICOs.
About the ICO
Name: Global Spy
Token Symbol: SPY
Token Supply: 170,000,000 SPY
Initial Offering Price: 1 ETH = 5000 SPY
Currencies Accepted: ETH
Hard cap: 3,000 ETH
Soft cap: 1,000 ETH
Token Type: ERC20
Global Spy offers solutions to receive accurate, complete and quickly delivered information on the chosen currency, initial coin offer, team members, history of the company behind the coin or the key personnel in the company. Global Spy services start from Quick Service all the way to large-scale investigations performed by our professional investigations team which may even include personal contacts, inquiries, and visits. We carry out investigations on any business activity using our existing methods and tools. The subject of our assessment is not limited to cryptocurrencies. We have over 6 years history on industry and yearly we had growth over 25%. With new platform we will jump on top level with growing to one of leader on industry.
Global Spy offers an array of solutions based on and around cryptocurrencies and provides clients with just the right amount of information about the currencies of their choice, ICOs or pre-sales. The options they offer are highly scalable—from simple Quick Services to large-scale investigations made by their staff. These investigations are based on inquiries, visits, and personal contacts. The subject of their assessment, however, is not limited to cryptocurrencies and can be used for investigating all sorts of business activity. For payment, they only have the option of SPY tokens.
The best part of their system is that even after receiving the results of the investigation they’ve requested, customers will reap financial benefits every time the research is requested later by other customers. This idea is pretty unique and can help in carrying out faster, thorough research.
Potential for Idea
With more and more cryptocurrencies coming up, the number of scams is increasing as well. The tools to analyze and investigate the background of persons or companies are not well known. In addition, if they are known they are expensive and they differ from country to country. In general, investors do not have the capacity to conduct detailed and time-consuming research.
The number of scammers and thieves in the cryptocurrency business makes it very difficult to find safe and profitable investment.
Global spy aims to solve this problem by offering solutions to receive accurate, complete and quickly delivered information on the chosen currency, initial coin offer, team members, history of the company behind the coin or the key personnel in the company
When it comes to marketing, Global Spy has been rather relaxed. They have a mere 3218 followers on Facebook and 4905 followers on Twitter. Compared to the competitors they haven’t marketed their product enough. For a product so powerful, a good amount of marketing can actually create a hype that would make the product even better. However, we hope to see better marketing by the team in the future.
Pros & Cons
Some of the benefits of going for Global Spy include:
- Their service is fast
- They can perform large-scale investigations
- Customers can derive financial benefits from their purchase after they get results
- They have experienced investigators
- Their product would make the ICO space cleaner and safer
Coming to downsides, the only visible downside is the fact that they aren’t as active on social media as they should be, given the fact that they have such an amazing product.
*This is only a review and not financial gospel. Please invest at your own discretion*