Blockvest ICO Review
Blockvest has a huge team of 18 members and 4 advisors. The team has quite a lot of experience in the blockchain industry and has every aspect of the project taken care of. It is one of the few teams you’d see which has at least one member taking care of every single aspect of the project. Here’s the team:
- Regginald Ringgold III: Reginnald oversees all aspects of operations and important strategic decisions for Blockchain Investment Group. He is a finance expert with a professional background in diverse matters in the finance industry. Regginald’s expertise includes in-depth knowledge of financial markets, currencies, and fundamental data as well as technical analysis, Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrencies. He is the Managing Partner and Chief Investment Officer of Rosegold Investments, a CFTC registered Commodity Trading Advisor firm.
- Leo Bandoy: As a true Entrepreneur, Leo oversees the entire scope of the project’s maintainability and scalability. He heads the Programming and development of the BlockvestEdge Platform and Nvestnode Wallet security. Leo was formerly the Chief Investment Officer at Bandoy Enterprises where he oversaw a venture investment portfolio that consisted of companies in the Bitcoin/Blockchain space. He holds a Master of Business Administration in Finance from Ashford University and a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, from California State University San Marcos.
- Jim Mosley: He oversees all technical aspects, technological resources, and establishes the technological vision for the organization. In addition to that, he leads the corporate technological development. He holds a Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering from Santa Clara University and A Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, from University of California, Berkeley.
- Mike Sheppard: Mike directs all the financial, and risk management operations including the development of financial and operational strategies, monitoring of control systems to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. He is the Chief Financial Officer of Rosegold Investments and Master Investment Group. Mike is a former Dean’s list student graduating with honors from Georgia Southern University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering and an MBA from Troy State University.
- Robin Deen: Robin oversees the planning, development, and execution of the project’s marketing and advertising initiatives. He ensures that the project’s message is distributed across channels and to target audiences. Robin is a business pioneer who can ensure that the most challenging business projects are possible, profitable, affordable and timely. He has 10+ years of experience on the cutting edge of businesses from Wall Street to Main Street. Robin has expert experience in finance, technology, operations, and marketing. He has exceptional reasoning ability, excellent insight into human motivation, and outstanding communication skills.
- Tammy Dean: As the Director of Internal Communications Tammy coordinates all public relations activities, development of the marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, and tactics.She manages media inquiries and interview requests. Tammy holds a master’s in psychology, from National University and A Bachelor of Arts, Speech Communication, from USF.
- Douglas Robichaud: Douglas is an Entrepreneur, a cryptocurrency enthusiast, and a business development professional with more than 14 years of experience driving new business. He is responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational marketing and partnership activities. Douglas holds a Master of Business Administration, from Kaplan University School of Business and a Bachelor of Science, Mass Communication and Business, from Towson University.
- George B. Freeman: George assists the Research & Product development of the Blockvest Project. He is responsible for assisting the Executive Team in developing, executing, and sustaining the current BlockVest strategies and researching market trends. George has extensive experience in Start-Ups Business Consulting Inbound Account Management and Federal Government Sales. He is a Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Professional. George currently holds a Series 3 and 34 Licensed (FINRA/NFA) and has several year’s experience trading the Forex & Futures Markets.
- Yung Moc: Yung is responsible for the overall administration, evaluation and provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for BlockVest. She has managed various insurance agencies and post-secondary education companies. Yung holds a Master of Business Administration, Emphasis in Human Resources from Ashford University and A Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, from Strayer University.
- Elvin Dioso: Elvin assists the CTO and additional C-Level executives to develop customized IT project portfolios and ensure compliance with all business objectives. He monitors all functions of the IT department and ensures compliance to work standards. Elvin was the Senior Application Analyst at Thompson Reuters Elite and Fujitsu and was the head operator of refinery operations for Chevron at the El Segundo location. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and Business Information Systems from California State University, Long Beach.
- Kathryn Klement: Kathryn manages the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services in various departments (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions. She conducts meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning. Kathryn holds a Bachelor of Arts in Human Development, Counseling Services from California State University, San Marcos.
- Paul Van Vessem: Paul is a serial entrepreneur who specializes in start-ups, business development, mergers and acquisitions in various industries; such as, precious metals, energy, oil and gas projects. He has served as the Vice President at Tonogold Resources and Prospect Uranium. Paul holds a Bachelor of Arts, Political Science from Boston University.
- Jericho Dioso: Apart from being the Chief Audit Executive of the project, Jericho serves as a technical specialist auditor to the United States Department of Defense. He holds a Master of Science in Business from San Diego State University and A Bachelor of Business Administration, Emphasis Accounting, from California State University Fullerton.
- Dave Rey Hernandez: Dave monitors the networks to ensure safeguards are in place to protect sensitive information and proprietary data. He has 15 years of experience in the IT field supporting government and the department of defense in Cyber Security Systems and System Engineering. Dave holds Multiple Certificates in IT industry organization bodies Comptia and ITIL including Microsoft Server 2012 Certified Administrator, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Project+, ITIL version 3.
- Carl J. Fernandez: Carl manages BlockVest investment assets, assist in portfolio allocation, and oversee portfolio managers and trader’s performance. For over twenty years, he has been a financial industry professional centered within the Capital Markets. Starting his career in downtown Chicago, and now based in Southern California, Carl has been involved in various disciplines including derivatives trading, securities brokerage, merger arbitrage analysis and trading, investment banking and consulting. He is a member of the CFA Institute and earned the right to use the Chartered Financial Analyst designation in 2006, CFA Charter # 92839. Carl holds a Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Finance & Risk Management from The University of Texas at Austin.
- Mounir Koja: Mounir provides technical support to new and existing applications with the BlockVest Platform. He assists with Software installation, ICloud Services, Desktop & Server Computers Maintenance and provides Desktop support to users for Nvestnode Network problems, Blockvest Exchange, DAPP’s etc. Mounir is responsible for the setup & maintenance of backup system computers and file servers, IT operations, and technology, diagnosis of failed software, troubleshooting network, Windows, DNS issues etc. He holds all Microsoft certifications. Mounir is a Blockchain Enthusiast and has several years’ experience trading the Cryptocurrencies Forex & Futures Markets. He holds a bachelor’s from Aleppo University in Information Technology & Computer Science.
- Evan Moon: Evan is a Full Stack Developer – Blockchain, Hubspot, Salesforce, eCommerce. He has an expertise in Blockchain/DAPP Development, Smart Contracts, Magento, and WordPress. Evan has worked with a lot of web frameworks such as Laravel/Luman, Flask/Django, Angular/VueReact, MEAN/MERN Stack, React/Redux, and Koa.
- Alfredo Garcia: Advisor. Alfredo brings a disciplined investment strategy approach to BlockVest, that begins by fully comprehending the current state of the financial markets and client’s goals for the future. He is an accomplished business professional and leader with an impressive history of fueling revenues and overall business growth through an orchestration of sales efforts. Alfredo has over 21 years in Wealth Management and provided comprehensive financial services to affluent and high-net- worth clients. He has an experience in providing Financial and Estate Planning, Insurance, Investments, Mutual Funds, and Business Development. Series 6, Series 63, Life Agent – Variable Products.
- Sean Kim: Advisor. Sean assists C-Level management and the team’s tasked with the execution of projects.He advises on the scope of the project’s validity, following up regularly on the progress of the project, managing approved schedules and deadlines. Sean started his trading career in 1998, after graduating. He holds a Series 55, 7 and 63 licenses. As an active trader, he traded on one of the largest trading floors in the country. When he was a Market maker for Scottrade he had 20 consecutive winning quarters.
- Conston Taylor: Advisor. Conston has over 20 years of professional experience working for several Fortune 500 companies such as United Technologies, Lear Automotive, General Motors, and Monsanto. He has held key positions in the areas of Director of Sales and Marketing, Director of Business Development, Finance Director Senior Financial Analyst, Senior Pricing Analyst, and IT Manager. Conston also has also been a part of 7 business startups where he has helped grow revenue from zero to $100 million per year. He has brought his corporate experience into the Blockchain space where he has assisted key clients and organizations in the areas of Blockchain Technology Consulting, ICO Advisory, ICO Analysis, Cryptocurrency Investing, Crowdsale management, Due Diligence, Marketing, KYC/AML. Conston has completed 11 full cycle ICOs and has evaluated over 150 ICOs. The greatest asset that Conston bring’s to the team is that he has the perspective of both a business owner, an advisor, an evaluator, as well as an ICO investor.
- Gerald Gular: Gerald brings a disciplined investment strategy approach to BlockVest, that begins by fully comprehending the current state of the financial markets and our client’s goals for the future. He customizes, sophisticated financial strategies and solutions that go beyond investing in stocks and bonds to help address every aspect of the financial life cycle. Gerald spent 10 years of his career as a Wealth Management Advisor with Merrill Lynch. While at Merrill he provided comprehensive wealth management to affluent and high-net-worth clients. As well as providing retirement and benefit plan services, philanthropic management and asset management to individuals and institution.
About the ICO
Token Symbol: BLV
White Paper link: https://blockvestico.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Blockvest_Whitepaper_v3.0.pdf
Token Supply: 100,000,000 BLV
Initial Offering Price: 1 BLV = 1 USD
Currencies Accepted: ETH
Hard cap: 50,000,000 USD
Soft cap: 3,000,000 USD
Token Type: ERC20
Blockvest is the use of blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets, the use of smart contracts for digital assets to be self-managed, to achieve a “smart economy” with a distributed network.
Blockvest’s product is the Blockvest blockchain which allows for global accessibility, 24/7 trading, transparency, public verification of Blockvest’s holdings and no expensive legacy banking fees. It works on a Token-as-a-Fund business model which allows investors to get a share of the fund’s income stream, effectively making it a good source for passive income.
It has a self-certification system which monitors the fund’s value and the current reserves of the fund. This allows shareholders to monitor their investment at all times. Daily self-certification of funds is supplemented with monthly external audits which ensures transparency and trust between fund managers and shareholders.
It also offers a number of open-end investment funds also known as Digital Asset Arrays or bespoke Blockpools along with their Decentralized Blockchain Based Assets Exchange which would run on The
BlockVest Network of Nvestnodes. Nvestnodes are similar to bitcoin mining but are much more efficient use of the network and are much less complex. They have some crucial additional functionalities which give them more utility than Bitcoin.
Blockvest connects collateral holders with people who require low volatility, which creates an incentive-based market for stability. Collateral holders are rewarded when users transact in the stablecoin, compensating them for staking the system.
Potential for Idea
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market already and numerous ICOs coming up every day, keeping track of all the cryptocurrencies you own gets difficult. With Blockvest taking care of your portfolio, you can relax and let them take care of everything. As an icing on the cake, they would provide you with some amount of passive income based on your investment as well.
Blockvest has been proactive when it comes to marketing. They have a lucrative bounty system and have a lot of followers on their social media account considering the fact that they haven’t even had the ICO yet. The team has 2944 followers on Facebook, 209 followers on Twitter, 221 followers on Instagram, and 891 members on its Telegram group. While the numbers may look low, remember that they are still at a pretty nascent stage.
Pros & Cons
Some of the benefits of going for Blockvest include:
- It provides the benefits of the world’s top cryptocurrencies in one platform
- It manages all assets in one place
- It is fully transparent and is available 24/7
A major disadvantage of going for Blockvest is that it is still pretty early to say how successful it would turn out to be when it hits the exchanges.
*This is only a review and not financial gospel. Please invest at your own discretion*