AirPod ICO Review
AirPod has a big 20-membered team with an 11-membered advisory board. However, when it comes to their experience in the blockchain industry, they don’t have a lot to offer. They have an impressive team of advisors though. Here are the members of the team:
- Grega Mrgole: Grega has a strong and successful history with various start-ups in the manufacturing, food service, leisure, and fitness industry. In 2004 Grega opened his first company, specialized in the EU distribution and sales of sports nutrition, fitness and wellness products. After selling the company in 2010, Grega started a new company, Aioli PharmaLtd, in 2011, which specialized in the production of its own brand functional chewing gums (chewing gum for energy, vitamin gum, anti-stress gum, etc.). Business model and products were successfully launched on the Slovenian, Croatian, and Austrian markets. The brand achieved great success – only a few months after penetrating the Slovenian market, the company covered more than 5% of the domestic gum market. Grega sold most of his share in the company to various investors in 2015.
- Mihael Meolic: Mihael graduated with a degree in engineering. His first company Mineko d.o.o, was involved and specialized in the import and distribution of beverages throughout Slovenia and the other former Yugoslav states. Mihael sold the company in 2009 and opened a new company in 2010, which deals with the engineering and installation of robotics in the automotive industry, i.e. the manufacture of production line devices. His company’s clients include Rolls Royce (Southampton, UK), Porsche, BMW, Audi, Ford (Germany), BMW (China) and VW (South Africa), among others.
- Jaka Gornik: Jaka began his professional career in marketing 25 years ago. During that time, he was responsible for out-of-the-box solutions for many international corporations active in the Adriatic region. His passion has brought him to the crossroads where he can confront his marketing skills with blockchain solutions.
- Miran Pavlic: Miran has over 15 years of experience in communication with B2B and B2C clients on a local and international level, cooperating with multinationals, local market leaders to startups. Love for communication brought him into sales and marketing field in the first place. He has a strong passion for cryptocurrencies and traveling, which enables him to coordinate communication with AirPod’s Worldwide community.
- Drago Bilic: Drago is demonstrating leadership by identifying opportunities and providing implementation solutions. He is coaching and facilitating through implementation obstacles; Tracking progress (implementation and financial) against implementation timeline and develop contingency/recovery plans necessary to achieve results.
- Andrej Kregar: Prior to setting up his own design studio, Andrej Kregar worked as a yacht designer for J&J Design. His sketches, CAD 3D models, and visualizations have been used to design many famous brands in the nautical industry such as the Ocean Alexander, Greenline, Ocean Class, Shipman, Sunbeam and Timeless yachts. In 2014 Andrej established Kreatif Design, which brings together a wide range of experts from the creative industries.
- Jure Jakomin: Jure is a change driven believer in blockchain with a passion for futuristic technologies. Currently studying Growth Hacking in Amsterdam, he combines his background in psychology and cognitive neuroscience with digital skills for a fresh take on marketing challenges.
- Dejan Cerni: Dejan began improving his business skills by studying economics at the University of Maribor. After gaining extensive technical knowledge, combining it with international experience and knowledge of economics, he saw great potential and joined AirPod project.
- Janez Skobe: Janez is a multimedia and art director and photographer. With a full range of skills, he leads photography, video and sound media production as well as design. He makes sure that what AirPod does also looks good.
- Gregor Medved: A result-driven sports enthusiast with more than 15 years of experience in marketing and communications. His constant search for new and non-traditional marketing solutions and developing market demands led him to the social media/digital marketing field. Today he is working as a digital marketing consultant, focusing mainly on international projects.
- Nina Arko: Nina is a graphic designer with a background in art, fashion and photography. She is contributing to AirPod with her eye for aesthetics and attention to detail.
- Petra Znoj: Petra has a lot of experiences with journalism (all 4 kinds of media), content and creative writing. She is magnificent in creating and executing corporate content to help build and support AirPod “voice”.
- Ales Jazbec: Aleš is a photography, video, editing and web specialist with a developed feeling for aesthetics. He is a valuable asset when creative processes start becoming reality.
- Matic Kogovsek: Matic crossed paths with digital marketing 10 years ago and has been upgrading his skills ever since. He is a CEO in a digital marketing agency called Epic, which is a Google Premier Partner. With his knowledge and experience, he has helped many brands – both national and international – to develop innovative and successful marketing campaigns.
- Misa Podpecan: Misa started her marketing journey by studying Marketing Communications and Public Relations as a member of the Marketing Association of Slovenia. There she worked mostly in the fields of event management and digital PR. Later she pursued her digital marketing enthusiasm at advertising agencies as a community manager and display specialist. She is now focusing on social media management and advertising through business consulting and running global advertising campaigns.
- Nadia Zorman: Nadia is a digital marketing enthusiast who graduated at Faculty of Social Sciences. She is a certified professional by Digital Marketing Institute and is currently working for a marketing agency, which is a Google Premier Partner. Besides running campaigns for global companies and searching for new digital trends, she also enjoys traveling and learning new things.
- Tamara Likon: Tamara is the Creative Product Developer in the AirPod team.
- Uros Babnik: Uros is the Creative Product Architect in the AirPod team.
- Andrej Senk: Andrej is the Industrial Designer in the AirPod team.
- Karin Srakar: Karin is the Product Developer in the AirPod team.
- Tomaz Lorenzetti: Advisor. Tomaz’s professional career began with the position of Manager at the Slovenian House in Brussels in 2006. This was a private-public partnership project which demanded management according to the high standards and expectations of the Slovene government. In 2008, using the experience gained and network created, he relocated to Slovenia and entered the franchise business system by buying into the Uniglobe franchise. In just four years, Uniglobe TM Travel became the number one business travel center in the country. With his business partner, Tomaz then created GoOpti, a successful low-cost airport transfer service.
- Iztok Franko: Advisor. Iztok is the Founder of Diggintravel.com – a content platform specializing in travel marketing. He helps travel professionals become smarter travel marketers and grow their online sales. Iztok has worked as a CIO and a CMO for various international and travel companies. In every company that he has worked for with, he has helped the company achieve exponential online sales growth. By practicing true data-driven digital marketing, testing several e-commerce processes and experimenting with different team management approaches, he has established an online sales growth framework that works.
- Nathan Christian: Advisor. Nathan is a technical expert in Blockchain-based accounting and financial applications. He is one of the top 20 advisors on ICObench. Nathan is a Serial entrepreneur with over 35 start-ups in his portfolio. He is deeply entrenched in the blockchain space and has made it both his career and life passion. Nathan is an accomplished Blockchain and Fintech international speaker and is a Top 5 ranked member of the ‘People of Blockchain’. He is also diversely skilled in ICO strategy, development, venture capital investment, consulting and advising. Nathan has earned his MBA and his BA with honors. He leads various executive education programs and is actively involved in consulting with corporations, banks, investment firms, stock exchanges, and law firms.
- Vladimir Nikitin: Advisor. Vladimir is the Co-founder of Top ICO Advisor, an accomplished legal consultant, ICO advisor, Blockchain cryptocurrency specialist and a member of several Board of Directors. He is the third top advisor on ICObench and is an active advisor on more than 15 successful ICO-projects. A renown member of the crypto community and an active advocate of Blockchain over the last few years, where he has gained an extensive community of contacts, as well as over 30,000 network connection on LinkedIn. With Masters degree in both Law and Economics (Finance and Credit), Vladimir has over 10 years of Civil law, finance, Internet technologies experience in various industries such as retail consulting, hospitality and information technology.
- Nikolay Shkilev: Advisor. Nikolay has 20 years of experience in large-scale transaction projects. He is the fifth top advisor on ICObench and has many awards and titles in the IT business. Self-Made Russia award. Tech guru. Super TOP award etc. Founder and CEO of Private Business Club. His Holding received “Enterprise of the Year” award in the Kremlin. Has a business in various directions. Crypto enthusiast and mentor.
- Amarpreet Singh: Advisor. Amarpreet is a Technology/Digital enthusiast and a seasoned professional with years of experience in operations, consulting and innovation of the Tech industry. His background includes working with Tier 1 firms such as Microsoft (APOC Operation Manager), the World Bank (Senior Infrastructure Consultant and Economic Advisor), Airbus etc., and advising startups and speaking at various technology forums. Amarpreet’s educational background includes B.E. (Computer Science) and three Masters degrees from three Universities around the globe (including MBA from National University of Singapore). He is one of the top 10 advisors on ICObench.
- Gorazd Cerne: Advisor. Gorazd is one of the few privileged people in the world that have the honors of flying the largest passenger aircraft in the world – the infamous Airbus A320.
- Dusko Pavasovic: Advisor. Crypto analytics advisor Dusko is a renowned chess Grandmaster and was among the top 100 players in the world. Pursuing new challenges, he accepted a position of a PokerStars localization manager for Slovenia and later on became a localization team leader for eastern Europe. His transition from a chess professional to a high-stakes poker pro was seamless. At the moment he is fully engaged in crypto, analyzing, investing and advising in several ICOs.
- Dejan Jeremic: Advisor. Dejan is an advisor in Forensic Auditing – An examination and evaluation of a firm’s or individual’s financial information for use as evidence in court or for internal use. Representative of Septia Academy, company that provides education in fields of Fraud prevention, Security payment, and Risk management of Fraud and Corruption. He has more than 8 years of experiences working in the education of a fraud prevention. Dejan’s specialties are Competitive analysis and financing. Dejan is a European Union Funds Specialist (certificate no SC-00001). His experiences include working in IT security and Mediation.
- Chintan Thakkar: Advisor. Chintan is CEO of SoluLab – Enterprise mobility and custom SAAS product development agency. He has worked with 100+ founders, helped them in building a next-generation product and raised multi-million dollar funding for their startup. Chintan has vast experience in valuation and fundraising. He is passionate about leveraging tech-driven solutions to make a global impact and empower individuals and enterprises. Chintan is a serial advisor to Blockchain projects with a great potential, providing turnkey solutions, connecting them with all necessary support such as ICO consultants, crypto lawyers, marketing and community managers, crypto funds and investors, crypto exchanges etc. He has provided consulting to 10+ clients about their blockchain product development and during ICO launch process. Chintan was working as Vice President of Goldman Sachs, NYC – managing front office interest rate derivatives for Goldman Sachs. He has completed his Masters in Computer Science from Georgia Tech, Atlanta.
- Timo Trippler: Advisor. Timo is an entrepreneur with FinTech and InsurTech industry background. He is also an expert in financial market and risk management and has 12 years of experience in financial transactions. Meanwhile, he also advises multiple ICO projects and manages multiple cryptographic fund portfolios. Timo joined Faxport’s consulting team and would provide professional guidance for Faxport’s global fundraising as well as future project incubation and crowdfunding sectors.
About the ICO
Token Symbol: APOD
White Paper link: https://air-pod.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/AirPod_Whitepaper_A4.pdf?cache=clear
Token Supply: 250,000,000 APOD
Initial Offering Price: 1 APOD= 0.10 USD
Currencies Accepted: ETH
Hard cap: 20,000,000 USD
Soft cap: 2,700,000 USD
Token Type: ERC20
AirPod Sleeping Pod is a private “capsule style” unit designed to be installed in public spaces such as airports, hotels, railway and bus stations, shopping centers and offices. It is an ideal solution for people who are seeking an area to relax, sleep, work, or have fun in private, all while being in a public place.
AirPod’s product is the private “capsule style” unit designed to be installed in public spaces such as airports, hotels, railway & bus stations, shopping centers, and offices.
How does that make its way into the blockchain, right? AirPod uses blockchain, smart contracts, and tokens for simplifying its business model processes. Use of the blockchain technology helps AirPod in automating agreements, auditing, and contract enforcement. It also helps them automate sales and trade rights on the airpod unit profits. Moreover, the blockchain technology helps make cross-border payments hassle-free while making transaction tracking and permissions fairly transparent.
The project doesn’t necessarily need the blockchain technology, but the use of blockchain technology would certainly add more credibility and efficiency to the project.
Potential for Idea
Talking about their potential in terms of their product, we can clearly see a great demand for airpods. Comfort is something everyone seeks and when you can have it at so many places, it certainly makes things better.
However, when it comes to the potential for the idea in terms of the use of blockchain, there isn’t much to it. The idea wouldn’t add more to the blockchain industry.
AirPod has a noticeable presence on major social media channels. It has 14,001 followers on Facebook, 8,393 followers on Twitter, and 14,450 members on its Telegram channel. They are pretty active on all of these social media channels in addition to having a lot of followers.
Pros & Cons
Some of the benefits of going for AirPod include:
- The idea is pretty good.
- The advisory board is one of the strongest there is out there.
- The luxury industry never goes down.
The disadvantage of going for AirPod is that it has little or nothing to do with the blockchain technology.
*This is only a review and not financial gospel. Please invest at your own discretion*